6 Aralık 2012 Perşembe

X-mas just arrived.. Noapte de Craciun First Snow.. in Brasov

Hello dear bloggers..

I think I like snow but I  I miss summer too .. I don't know in summer at least we can make autostop, in winter IN Romania we will not able to see even cars :)
Since winter arrived, I did not make autostop .. mm I must do soon? may be I can go to Istanbul by autostop lol ;)

I won't write so many things, I just say that I crazily started to sing songs almost every week somewhere and i made my first most professional record of my music by " EKSIK" in Club 80 in Brasov ;)

Concerts, activities, gala, workshops over and over...  travels. parties... dont know which one I should write down. I really got used to Romania, If I go istanbul, I will feel like stranger there :)
My Brother has bought new car therefore Im happy for him, I wanna see him driving his car :-)

A lot of friends of mine wanna meet me in Istanbul , I afraid I will make daily meeting schedule :) hope I can fix it. Mom got mad at me.. she tells I don't call her so much , but come'n Mom, I already miss you, should I express this everytime?  I wll somewhat come soon, so wait and be patient!!  I kiss you :**

We turkish team wanna cook " KOFTE " ( meatball ) in X-mas party. I guess we'll do ! ! !
I'll share with  u photos of couple months and music videos of mine ,,  enjoy it with pleasure ...

Concert : Trupa Veche ( Codlea ) 




                                              In Codlea...



Brasov-Steaua Bucuresti  Football match ( Stadium tineretului) 


Carnaval EVS- Rupea


DANSUL Romania, Romana pentru tot... ( Romanian dancing in Brasov)





IN Gala, a photo with municipal Brasov Major George Scripcaru .. 


Gala Pentru supervoluntar  2012 Brasov.. Reduta culture center


Free bazaar ( Bazaar cu lucrulile gratis ) Brasov... 


Where I live...  Vlahuta... Brasov / Romania


In Predeal during Mid-term Training.. ... it was so fun :)



Mid-Term volunteers in Predeal all of us in one square with our Trainer Cosmin ;) 



                                                 When I was singing in Predeal   ( Probably Zece or Daca ploaia s-a opri ) :)


                                          Creative Presentation : Environmental promotion : Picking up bottle covers and helping to disabled people ( It was nice job guys )


                                         Istanbul Presentation in Collegul Echonomy/Brasov


                                         Gangnam Style :)))


                                          Snowy Tampa road .. /Brasov

                                        Independence Day of Romania 1 december > Piata Sfatului (Brasov)


                                         Sweet  santa claus shoes :-)

                                                   My handcraft >  Snowman lol , so lovely



VIDEOS :

Despre tine cant - FURKAN ARISOY
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=D77lyNgoVnY

Eksik - FURKAN ARISOY
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=w3nJ7kIopBM

Daca Ploaia s-ar opri - FURKAN ARISOY
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-uE3EcdShnI

Zece- FURKAN ARISOY
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9o0SPku2KBU


Have great Winter with plenty of snow! 
But wishing open roads! :) 

Sincerely yours,

Furkan 

Hiç yorum yok:

Yorum Gönder